Papantonatos Presents New PxFlow Series
Papantonatos presents the new powerful PX4-80 series and completes the super high head range in small and midrange pump series. The new series reaches up to 110 m head and capacity up to 180 m³/h with vortex impellers and drive motors from 37-93 kW.
The unique hydraulic design has the best comparable performance in this area. The new pumps are also designed for larger distances from the pump and a pumping demand of larger heights without the need of coupled pumps in series.
Advantages of the vortex impellers (vs. channel impellers):
- The vortex impeller pump does not have any wear ring to wear down, and therefore maintain efficiency much longer with power savings and maintenance savings as a result.
- smooth operation
- larger ball passage
Well-known PX4 series characteristics at a glance:
- Siemens motor parts insulation class H
- Closed internal liquid cooling "Ecoflu"
- Cartridge sealing system "Fast Seal"
- Fast lock system
- Sealed connection chamber
- Motor inspection hole
- Small amount of oil - environmental friendly oil
- Cable entry on the side of the pump cover for easy installation
- Possibility to rebuild other installation types
- Available for wet, dry and portable installation types
Source: Papantonatos S.A.