New Virtual Show Feature Helps AHR Expo Attendees Enhance Their Show Experience
A robust interactive program designed to help attendees to the world’s largest HVACR expo and conference maximize their time on and off the show floor is now available on the AHR Expo website.
Called ‘Virtual Show‘, the online program allows Show visitors to conveniently:
- Search for specific products, product categories and/or exhibitors they wish to see
- Virtually ‘walk‘ the exhibit halls and scroll over a booth to get more information
- Automatically request a meeting with the companies they are interested in seeing
- Plan events and meetings and automatically update them in Outlook Calendar
- Automatically add booths to their planner based on pre-selected criteria
- Map the best course through the exhibit halls based on products/criteria selected
- Enhance existing relationships and create new ones
Exhibitors can also use ‘Virtual Show’ to request meetings with attendees, plan their schedules, and search other exhibitors they wish to visit.
With nearly 1,900 exhibitors, more than 100 educational sessions, and a variety of special events taking place at the Show, we believe ‘Virtual Show‘ will be very valuable in helping both attendees and exhibitors plan their time more efficiently,” said Clay Stevens, President of International Exposition Company, which produces and manages the AHR EXPO.
Attendees can find the new ‘Virtual Show‘ feature by going to the Visitors tab at the top of the AHR Expo website and scrolling down to the Virtual Show. Exhibitors can find the robust new feature by going to the Exhibitors tab at the top of the page and scrolling down and clicking on Floor Plan and then clicking on the Interactive Floor Plan.
The 2011 AHR Expo will take place January 31– February 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and will feature more than 1,800 exhibitors from around the world showcasing hundreds and hundreds of innovative new products to over 45,000 attendees and exhibitor personnel.
Source: International Exposition Co.