New vertical multistage centrifugal pump
DP-Pumps has developed the successor of the DPL 24/32/45. With the introduction, the vertical multistage centrifugal pump line in stainless steel is completed.
• High-grade product, with all wetted parts produced of stainless steel AISI 304.
• High efficiency and long working life, no
• Standard motor: IP 55, insulation class F.
• Low-noise operation and small floor space required.
• Mechanical seal according to DIN 24960.
• Vertical multistage centrifugal pump, suitable for clean, watery liquids.
• Equipped with ceramic wear-resistant liquid lubricated bearings.
• Shaft sealing by means of mechanical seal.
• Pump fulfils the latest safety regulations (CE-marking).
• Sleeve sealing by means of O-rings.
• Connections in-line with standard build-in sizes.
• All hydraulic components such as shaft,
pumpfoot etc., manufactured of stainless steel AISI 304. Base plate and motor lantern made of cast iron. Base plate protected by coating.
• Specially developed three-phase motor, 1425 min-1, 50 Hz, IP 55 according to IEC standard, insulation class F.
• Rotation clock-wise, seen from the top of the motor.
• Also available with integrated frequency converter, type: MI, up to 7,5 kW.