New MSX Solids-Handling Pumps Brochure
Flowserve Corporation’s Pump Division has published a new brochure that describes its line of MSX Solids-Handling, Submersible Pumps. This family of pumps is engineered to perform efficiently in such challenging services as pumping raw sewage to moving industrial wastewater and solids laden liquids.
The bulletin points out that the MSX non-clog pumps are available in Series 1 medium-capacity or Series 2/3 high-capacity designs. All pump series feature:
- EPACT rated motor for high-efficiency performance
- Dynamically balanced shaft and rotor for smooth operation and long service life
- Spike-resistant windings which provide smooth, consistent motor performance and permit the handling of voltage spikes with a variable frequency drive motor option
- High-efficiency hydraulics to reduce energy consumption and operating costs while providing constant, predictable pumping efficiency
- Long-lasting seal and bearing designs for reliable performance
Operating parameters for the MSX pumps that are listed in the brochure include:
- Flows to 4545 m3/h (20 000 gpm)
- Heads to 90 m (300 ft)
- Sizes 80 mm (3 in) to 500 mm (20 in)
Motor options range to 300 kW (400 hp). FM approved versions are available for explosion-proof service and variable-speed drives also are offered.
Source: Flowserve Corporation