New Moyno Winery Pumps Provide Portability and Versatility
The new Moyno Winery pump is the pump of choice for winery applications, such as pump overs, pumping high fining solids or a tote of crushed grapes. They provide gentle pumping action, portability, outstanding application versatility and low total cost of ownership.
The progressing cavity design of the pump smoothly passes fluids and suspended solids from cavity to cavity, ensuring that the transfer process has minimal impact on the sensitive product.
Product features and benefits include:
- Capable of pumping up to 20 tons of must or whole clusters per hour
- Built-in auger feed eliminates the need for a separate feed mechanism, reducing purchase, maintenance and replacement costs
- Wide range of control options to meet specific customer requirements
- Mounted on a stainless steel cart with casters and a functional push handle for optimal portability
- Skid mounted units are also available
- Open throat hopper configuration can be matched to existing process system
- Stainless steel available for application versatility
Typical applications include must transfer, stems and seeds removal, bottling, racking, yeast induction/removal and juice transfer.