New Moyno Ultra-Drive® Model CV1
The Ultimate Choice in medium-duty PC pump applications. R&M Energy Systems offers the new Moyno Ultra-Drive® Model CV1 down-hole pump drive head.
This electrically driven drive head offers rugged construction and numerous operational features that make the "C" series drive heads the ultimate choice in medium-duty progressing cavity pump applications. The Model CV1 features polished rod speeds to 600 RPM and a 1,600 ft.-lb. torque rating on its recoil braking system.
The low profile design of the Moyno Ultra-Drive CV1 simplifies field mounting and installation, and a removable sealing system permits flexibility and easy maintenance. The Moyno Ultra-Drive CV1 can accommodate either 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" polished rods.
Additional features and benefits of the new Moyno Ultra-Drive CV1 are listed below:
- Three point lifting design to provide safe, stable lifts
- Single point belt tensioning system
- Low profile for use with overhead irrigation systems
- Hinged belt guard allows unobstructed access
- Increased thrust bearing capability for long service life
- Hydraulic backspin retarder for excellent energy dissipation
Source: National Oilwell Varco