New Digital Tools Create Enhanced Show Experience For Chem Show Attendees
CHEM SHOW Online is the name of a new suite of digital tools designed to help CPI professionals maximize their experience with the 2011 CHEM SHOW, which will be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City, November 1-3.
By clicking on one of five icons, visitors to the CHEM SHOW website can:
- Search For Exhibitors by name or alphabetically to see where they are located on the Show floor, to get contact information or to link to their websites.
- Search Products by category, sub-category or by company name.
- Access An Interactive Floor Plan that identifies exhibitors’ booths when scrolled over and provides contact information and web links.
- Check Out Featured Exhibitors and link to their websites or view videos they post.
- Create A Customized ‘My Show Planner’ - A valuable new tool that allows all registered attendees to easily create their own personal roadmap. Visitors can make appointments with exhibitors, add events to a calendar, save exhibitors’ contact names, keep track of educational session times and locations, and connect with people before, during and after the event.
The 2011 Chem Show will also feature a Mobile App version of Chem Show Online so visitors can more easily navigate the leading CPI event in North America. The smart phone application is a free link that will allow Show attendees to use the same features as the regular online version.
“We are confident that Chem Show Online will enhance visitors’ experiences by providing them with more effective and efficient ways to manage their time,” said Clay Stevens, President of International Exposition Company, which produces and manages the Chem Show. “We introduced many of these features at another Show we manage and attendees found them to be very valuable.”
Widely recognized as the number one CPI (Chemical Processing Industry) event in North America, the 54th biennial Show has been the leading information resource for CPI professionals since 1915. It’s a hands-on, interactive event that showcases a wide spectrum of emerging technologies and focuses on such key processing areas as:
- Process Control and Automation Solutions
- Optimizing Process Efficiency
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
- Emerging Technologies
- Saving Energy/Sustainability
In addition to the activity on the Show floor, The American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) is developing a comprehensive, solutions-focused conference program. The multi-faceted, three-day program will address a wide range of critical industry topics ranging from such new developments as nanotechnology to technical sessions on powder and bulk processing. This event is known as “AIChE’s Northeast Regional Conference at the Chem Show.”
Source: International Exposition Co.