New CIBSE Accredited CPD Seminars from Armstrong Encompass Renewables
Armstrong is pleased to announce the launch of a new series of CIBSE accredited training seminars available free of charge to assist CPD for HVAC engineers, consultants and M & E designers. In recognition of the growing interest in zero carbon solutions, this year’s range of CPD sessions incorporates newly-available seminars on integration of renewable technologies.
The training seminars are delivered by members of the Armstrong technical team and cover all aspects and issues associated with HVAC fluid systems. Seminars focus on adding value, performance and efficiency to projects in the face of increasing financial and legislative pressures. They are suitable for engineers of all disciplines.
CPD seminars can be held at the client’s premises and include lunch if required. Alternatively training can be organised at any of Armstrong’s UK facilities or third party venues as appropriate. All courses are free of charge.
The CPD modules vary in length from 1 to 3 hours and include time for discussion and questions. There is the option for several modules to be combined to form longer training sessions if more convenient. Each of the modules is accredited by CIBSE and delegates receive accompanying notes and certificates of attendance.
There are currently ten subject areas as follows:
- Energy solutions to reduce carbon footprint and exceed requirements of Part L
- A sustainable approach to future proofing HVAC system design
- Low and zero carbon solutions
- Value engineering opportunities in HVAC pumped systems
- Variable speed pumping solutions
- Integrated pumping systems (IPS) for multi-pump, multi-zone control
- Ultra efficient chilled water plant through new demand based control
- Integrated heating systems to exceed Part L efficiency levels
- Profitability through integration and offsite design methods
- HVAC system circuit balancing
- Cold water boosting
Source: Armstrong Fluid Technology