New Brochure on Moyno Engineered Multiphase Pumping Solutions
Moyno Inc. offers a new brochure on its engineered multiphase pumping solutions, featuring the patented Moyno Tri-Phaze System.
Moyno Inc., USA
The brochure includes information on innovative system features, performance advantages, automation control capabilities and production, capital investment and environmental benefits.
Field-proven in oil and gas industry applications throughout the world, the Moyno Tri-Phaze System effectively handles multiphase pumping - the transfer of fluid containing any combination of gas, liquid and solids - from the wellsite or satellite to a central processing facility. The Moyno Tri-Phaze System offers a wide range of benefits:
- Increases oil and gas production on marginal wells by decreasing bottom-hole pressure (BHP)
- Will not emulsify oil, gas and water, increasing the efficiency of downstream separation
- Handles gas void fractions up to 95%
- System can be readily moved from wellsite to wellsite potentially reducing number of required systems
- Eliminates the need for battery and separation equipment at the well
- Capital investment payback can come in months, regardless of the price of oil.
Moyno, Inc., part of the Fluid Management Group of Robbins & Myers, Inc., is a leading manufacturer and marketer of Moyno progressing cavity pumps, multiphase fluid transfer systems, grinders and controls. It has an extensive worldwide stocking distribution network that serves a wide range of industries including water and wastewater treatment, pulp and paper, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, mining, petrochemical and oil and gas recovery.