New Brochure for HVAC Market
ITT Industries Fluid Handling Division has published an informative new brochure that provides an overview of their full line of products and services. The new brochure highlights offerings from all four Fluid Handling units: Bell & Gossett, Domestic Pump, McDonnell & Miller, and Hoffman Specialty.
The four-color, eight-page bulletin (FHD-9G) provides contractors, wholesalers, and engineers with information on many products and services, including the following:
- Bell & Gossett centrifugal pumps, circulators, engineered hydronic specialty products, heat transfer equipment and packaged systems
- Domestic Pump condensate transfer equipment, Series B centrifugal pumps and Hoffman condensate units
- McDonnell & Miller low water cut offs, level controls, pump controls and flow switches
- Hoffman Specialty steam traps, regulators, vents and valves
The brochure also describes many of the valuable educational tools that ITT Fluid Handling provides to their customers:
- ESP-PLUS selection software helps engineers choose the right equipment with expert system and product application information.
- The Little Red Schoolhouse learning center has trained more than 50,000 engineers, contractors and installers in the proper design, installation and maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Comprehensive and informative Fluid Handling web sites make it easy to find, specify and understand fluid handling systems, components, parts, operation and more.
The new brochure is available from ITT Industries Fluid Handling Representatives or online at http://fhs.ittind.com.
Source: Xylem Inc.