New Bell & Gossett Product and Literature Catalog App
Global water technology company Xylem announces its latest mobile application for its Bell & Gossett brand. The mobile app provides industry professionals with one-touch access to brochures, submittals, performance curves, drawings, specifications, part lists, and installation and operation manuals.
The Bell & Gossett Catalog app brings real-time information straight to users’ fingertips. The app provides a complete, user-friendly tool for engineers, consultants and designers with features including:
- Quick search for products by product name, category, or type.
- Quick literature search by document ID, title, or product name.
- Up-to-date information. Any changes to a product page automatically updates whenever the user opens the app and is connected to the Internet.
- Straightforward and easy to use app provides easy access to all product literature.
- Easy view and sort by product categories and types.
- View and email documents from inside the Bell & Gossett app, or choose the PDF reader of choice (Google docs for Android version).
The Bell & Gossett Catalog app is free and for all iPad®*, iPhone®* and Android devices. It is available for download from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store™*.
This is the second Bell & Gossett iOS app to be introduced this year following the successful launch of the Bell & Gossett ESP-System Syzer in January.
*Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Source: Xylem Inc.