Moyno 2000 Model G2 Progressing Cavity Pump Features Open Throat Design
Moyno, Inc. offers the Moyno 2000 Model G2 Progressing Cavity Pump. This versatile, high-performance pump features an open throat hopper design with an auger for positive product feed when handling semi-dry or high solids content sludges.
The 2000 Model G2 Pump features Moyno s crown gear-type universal joint - the heaviest duty drive train configuration available in the industry. It is capable of accommodating exceptionally high torsional and thrust loads. Patented joint seals effectively protect the gear joints from pumpage contamination. The Moyno 2000 Model G2 Pump offers flow rates to 400 gpm and pressure capabilities to 350 psi.
Additional product features include the following:
- Passes particles up to 1.5 inches in diameter
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Low shear
- Handles fluid viscosities up to 1,000,000 cps unassisted
- High volumetric & mechanical efficiencies
- Varying hopper sizes available
Picture: Moyno 2000 G2 Open Throat Pump