ISH North America
Come to see what is new: new products, new designs, new colors, new innovations, new technology, new faces, new codes, new training, new installation techniques and new systems at ISH North America: Oct. 31 - Nov. 2, 2002, Toronto, Canada.
Atlanta, GA - ISH North America is hosted by Messe Frankfurt, Inc. in cooperation with the American Supply Association (ASA), the Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) and the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors' National Association (PHCC).
ISH North America is the first major plumbing, heating, cooling and piping show held in Canada's largest metropolitan area, Toronto, since 1999. It will attract a large buying audience of Canada's contractors, wholesalers, designers and specifiers.
In 2002, Toronto will have more housing starts than any other metro area in North America. More than 50,000 homes will be built in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). Housing starts in North America will exceed 1.7 million and resales more than 5.5 million*1). This will be an excellent year for the industry's contractors, renovators and suppliers - and an opportunity to meet new customers and to generate new sales leads at the first ISH type show held in North America.
Canada and the USA are the world's largest trading partners. Over CA$2 billion in goods and services are exchanged every day. Our industry products account for an estimated CA$500 million of this record annual trade*1).
Canada's economic growth is forecast to lead the G7 nations in 2002. Toronto is the exciting business and social center of Canada!
ISH North America will provide the richest offerings of training for the industry ever assembled in one location for one event. Come to Toronto to learn such as about the explosive growth of Hydronic heating. And:
- Look for new products that consumers are demanding ...like safe drinking water products.
- Learn how to make more money while providing superior customer service.
- Learn how to do it better, faster and with greater customer satisfaction.
- Learn the latest techniques in dealing with your prospects, your customers and your employees.
- Increase your professionalism and earn more by working smarter, not harder.
Join the opportunities provided by the industry association leaders at ISH North America:
- American Supply Association's 2002 Annual Convention
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors PHCC - National Association Convention
- The PVF Council's first meeting in Canada: A joint meeting with the newly formed Canadian Industrial PVF Council.
- The Radiant Panel Association will be holding their Revised Radiant
Basics and New Radiant Precision courses as well the Train the Trainer course. RPA will also hold their Semi-Annual roundtable meeting and meet with CIPH to discuss coordinating hydronic standards between the US and Canada.
- The World Plumbing Council Board will meet in Toronto for the first time.
- CIPH will sponsor its 5th Charity Dinner for Habitat for Humanity... over $600,000 has already been pledged.
- ASA and PHCC will present a joint business session to examine challenges to the distribution channel.
- Meet top executives of the manufacturing community at their show exhibit.
Toronto will be the place to be for all PHCP professionals during ISH North America.
ISH North America will be the leading event because it combines the very best that North America has to offer the PHCP professional:
- The tools
- The networking
- The training
- The professionals
- The excitement
- An incredible location with lots of parking.
This is an investment in your business future.
ISH North America
Oct. 31 - Nov. 2, 2002,
Source: Messe Frankfurt GmbH