Industrial Hot-water Pressure Washers
Landa, a leading manufacturer of industrial pressure washers in North America, has introduced the new Landa MHP Pump to its skid-mounted, hot-water pressure washers with the extra narrow frame.
There are four models of the MHP series which are gasoline-powered and heated by oil / diesel fuel. Powered by 11, 13 or 20 HP Honda or 16 HP Vanguard engines, the MHP packs cleaning power from 3.5 to 4.2 GPM (gallons per minute) in water flow and from 3,000 to 3,500 PSI (pounds per square inch) of pressure.
The addition of the Landa LT Series Pump, which is reserved for Landa’s beefiest pressure washers, further establishes the MHP as an industrial-duty performer. The Landa triplex, oil-bath, LT Series Pump has been engineered to deliver the same output as comparable pumps but at 10% fewer RPM, thus extending the life of the pump.
From its aluminum-zinc alloy connecting rods to its European-made roller bearings, the belt-drive Landa Pump is among the most rugged on the market.
The MHP is housed in a narrow skid frame measuring less than 25 inches in width so it fits through a doorway. A side panel provides protection to components and is easy to remove using thumbscrews. While considered a value-priced hot-water pressure washer, the MHP has many of the rugged features that have established LANDA as the industry leader, such as:
- Cold-rolled Schedule 80 heating coil with a five-year limited warranty;
- Quick access to the coil for fast servicing without having to remove the burner assembly;
- High-efficiency, 12V burner assembly (no generator required);
- Spring-loaded, insulated trigger gun with variable pressure wand for remote operation of the spray, plus remote application of the soap;
- Tri-lingual operating instructions and ETL certification; and
- 50 ft. of wire-braid hose rated for up to 4000 PSI with safety hose guard for operator protection against bursts. LANDA, a leader in pressure washers since 1969, was the first pressure washer manufacturer to certify its entire pressure washer line to the rigid UL-1776 safety standards and was one of the first to receive the ISO-9001 quality manufacturing registration.
Source: Kärcher North America