Hydraulic Institute Announces 2013 Board of Directors And Officers
The Hydraulic Institute (HI), the global authority on pumps and pumping systems, announced the 2013 Board of Directors and Officers during its Annual Meeting recently held in Fort Myers, Florida.
The new Board will be primarily responsible for providing organizational oversight to the Institute and guiding the direction of its strategic plan.
Dean Douglas, President, Dover Pump Solutions Group, will remain as Chairman of the Board. Dennis Wierzbicki, General Manager, Grundfos, USA, will remain as HI President.
The Board includes three new officers: Michael S. Cropper, Director, Product Development, Sulzer Pumps (US) Inc. was elected to serve as Vice President, Technical Affairs; John Miersma, President & CEO, Iwaki America Inc., will remain as Vice President, Member Services; Andrew Warrington, President, Peerless Pump Company, will remain as Vice President, Knowledge & Education.
Additional Board members include:
- Suellen Torregrosa, President, Milton Roy
- Tom Grove, Executive Vice President, AESSEAL
- George Harris, President & CEO, Hydro, Inc.
- Bob Hendricks, President, Industrial Pump Operations, Flowserve Corporation
- Rich Heppe, President, Industrial Motors & Systems, Nidec Motor Company
- Robert Pagano, Jr., President, ITT - Industrial Process
- Gary Witt, President, Flow Technologies, Pentair
- John White, Jr., President & CEO, TACO, Inc.
- Jeff Wiemelt, President, Sundyne
Past Presidents of the Hydraulic Institute, Al Huber, President, Patterson Pump Company, Dennis Ziegler, President & CEO, GIW Industries, and Ken Napolitano, President, Xylem Inc - Applied Water Systems, will continue active participation in the organization as ex-officio members of the Board.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.