HMS Group Reports 2018 FY Net Income of Rub 1.9 Billion
HMS Group, one of the leading pump, oil & gas equipment and compressor manufacturer and provider of flow control solutions and related services in Russia and the CIS, recently announced its financial results for twelve months ended December 31, 2018.
Financial highlights FY 2018:
- Revenue: Rub 52.6 bn (+18 percent yoy)
- EBITDA*: Rub 6.6 bn (-3 percent yoy), EBITDA margin 12.6 percent
- Operating profit: Rub 4.2 bn (-8 percent yoy), operating margin down to 8.0 percent
- Net income (profit for the year): Rub 1.9 bn (-6 percent yoy), net income margin 3.7 percent
- Total debt: Rub 19.4 bn (+21 percent yoy)
- Net debt: Rub 13.1 bn (+14 percent yoy)
- Net debt-to-EBITDA LTM ratio: 1.97x
Operational highlights FY 2018:
- Backlog: Rub 42.6 bn (+9 percent yoy)
- Order intake: Rub 55.9 bn (-6 percent yoy)
Artem Molchanov, CEO of HMS Group, commented: “We again delivered what we promised. We managed to increase revenue by 18 percent to Rub 52.6 billon, and prevent Net income to decline significantly, keeping it at the level of Rub 1.9 billion.“
* EBITDA is defined as operating profit/loss from continuing operations adjusted for other operating income/expenses, depreciation and amortisation, amortisation of government grants, impairment of assets, excess of fair value of net assets acquired over the cost of the acquisition, defined benefits scheme expense and provisions (including provision for obsolete inventory, provision for impairment of accounts receivable, unused vacation allowance, warranty provision, provision for legal claims, tax provision and other provisions). This measurement basis, therefore, excludes the effects of a number of non-recurring income and expenses on the results of the operating segments.
Source: HMS Group