HI Announces 2012 Board of Directors And Officers
The Hydraulic Institute (HI), the largest association of pump manufacturers and suppliers to the pump industry in North America, and the global authority on pumps and pumping systems, announced the 2012 Board of Directors and Officers during its 95th Annual Meeting recently held in St. Petersburg, Florida.
The new Board will be primarily responsible for providing organizational oversight to the Institute and guiding the direction of its strategic plan.
Dean Douglas, President, Dover Pump Solutions Group, is the newly elected Chairman of the Board. Mr. Douglas served as 2011 President of HI, and received the prestigious “President’s Award” at the meeting gala in recognition of his efforts and leadership in that capacity. Dennis Wierzbicki, General Manager, Grundfos, USA, will assume the HI Presidency. Mr. Wierzbicki previously served as a member of the HI Board.
The new Board includes three additional officers: Dave McKinstry, Vice President, IMO Colfax, was re-elected to serve as Vice President, Technical Affairs; John Miersma, President & CEO, Iwaki America, will serve as Vice President, Member Services; Andrew Warrington, President, Peerless Pump Company, is the new Vice President, Knowledge & Education.
Additional Board members include:
- Dave Brockway, President, Intelliquip
- Tom Conroy, Vice President & General Manager, Chempump - A Division of Teikoku USA, Inc.
- Tom Grove, Executive Vice President, AESSEAL
- George Harris, President & CEO, Hydro, Inc.
- Bob Hendricks, Vice President, Flowserve
- Rich Heppe, President, Nidec Motor Company
- Bob Pagano, President, ITT - Industrial Process
- Suellen Torregrosa, President, Milton Roy Americas
- Gary Witt, President, Pentair Water
Past Presidents of the Hydraulic Institute, Al Huber, President, Patterson Pump Company, Dennis Ziegler, President & CEO, GIW Industries, and Ken Napolitano, President, Xylem Inc - Residential & Commercial Water, will continue active participation in the organization as ex-officio members of the Board.
Source: Hydraulic Institute Inc.