Extension of Wastewater Pump Range
ABS announces the introduction of some new models to the AFP 0831 and 0841 ranges, that utilises the S range of motors, which are known from AS pumps and the small PIRANHAMAT lifting stations.
These new models can be utilised in any suitable sewage or wastewater applications. In particular, the ContraBlock® versions should be targeted for applications with a history of blockages. Typical applications would be the pumping of municipal, commercial and industrial sewage, which contains solid matter and fibrous material.
The new models with S motors will replace some existing M motors in both the AFP 0831 and 0841 ranges. This introduction includes models in both 50Hz and 60Hz versions.
The benefits from using these new models include:
- Blockage free pumping due to ContraBlock® or Vortex hydraulics allows for a cost efficient process
- Rugged and reliable design
- Favourable Life Cycle Cost (LCC)
- Competitive price
Other features of these models include:
- Large hydraulic coverage
- Good hydraulic efficiency without compromising solids handling
- Proven solids handling technology with ABS ContraBlock® system
- On site adjustment feature to allow optimisation of efficiency
For further information contact email@example.com.
Source: Sulzer Ltd.