Extended range of cast iron centrifugal pumps
Lowara, leader in the production of the stainless steel pumps, part of the ITT Group, extends the range of the FHS cast iron centrifugal pumps.
The FHS series of centrifugal single-stage, cast iron has been extended with the introduction of new outlet sizes up to 150 mm.
- Stainless Steel Impeller AISI 316L laser welded-size up to 65-125
- Cast iron impeller available with size from 65-160 (bronze impeller available on request for different sizes)
- Cast iron Adapter and Pump Body
- Nominal sizes of the outlet up to 150 mm
- Nominal diameter of impeller up to 315 mm
- FHS with stub shaft and standard motor
- Versions with 2 and 4 poles motors
- Maximum flow up to 500 m3/h
- Maximum head up to 95 m
- Mechanical seal in compliance with DIN 24960
- Water circulation and transfer in civil, industrial and agricultural sectors
- Pressure Boosting
- Circulation of hot and cold water in heating and conditioning systems
- Swimming pools
- Industrial washing
- Irrigation systems
Lowara Srl Montecchio Maggiore, Vicenza, (www.lowara.com) which is part of the ITT Industries group, is a leader in the manufacture of hydraulic pumps and water handling and control systems. It has 900 employees in Europe, 730 operating in Italy. In 2000 its consolidated sales totalled aboutr 150 million dollars, or over 165 million euro.
ITT Industries, Inc. (www.itt.com) supplies advanced technology products and services in key markets including: electronic interconnects and switches; defense communication, opto-electronics, information technology and services; fluid and water management and other specialty products. Headquartered in White Plains, NY, the company generated $4.7 billion in 2001 sales. In addition to the New York Stock Exchange, ITT Industries' common stock is traded on the Midwest, Pacific, London, Frankfurt and Paris exchanges.
Source: Xylem Inc.