EUROPUMP and HI: New book on Variable Speed Pumping
"Variable Speed Drives are widely acknowledged as having a key role in saving energy in pumping systems, but without an understanding of the pump system they control, much of this potential will remain untapped."
- Authoritative, global reference to Variable Speed Pumping, by Europump & HI
- Written and edited by pump, motor and drive experts, users and academia worldwide
- Combines the technical knowledge of pump, motor and control systems in one guide
- Helps you identify on which applications VSDs will save energy and which may not
- Helps you make better informed decisions and improve pumping system specifications
- Brings together all the concepts, metrics and step-by-step decision-making support you need to help you decide which VSD strategies are most appropriate
- Helps you design and specify pumping applications that minimise life-cycle costs
- The appendix provides a view of the regulatory mechanisms in both the US & Europe, which are difficult to find in one place
This NEW book will be available for shipping in June. Retails for €95.00.
Please visti Europump’s web site for more information, prices and order information.