Chemineer HT & HTM High-Torque Agitators Ideal for Demanding Processes
The Chemineer HT & HTM High-Torque Agitators offer proven, reliable performance in demanding processes such as chemical reactors, fermentations, gas dispersion, polymer reactors, flue gas desulfurization, mining and waste treatment.
Chemineer HT & HTM Agitators
Torque ratings are up to 1.3 million in-lbs. (1,000 hp+) for the HT, 2.5 million in-lbs. (2,000 hp+) for the HTM parallel shaft design and 7 million in-lbs. (5,000 hp+) for the HTM right angle units.
Chemineer HT and HTM gear drives provide long service life, low maintenance and superior performance in critical processes. Specific product features include:
- Spiral bevel and helical gearing that increases service life
- Oversized solid internal shafting to extend gear and bearing life
- Dry well seal to eliminate oil leakage
- Agitator drives assembled in the factory prior to shipment to save installation time and money
- Right angle drive provides a balanced design and reduces headroom requirements
- Mechanical run tested prior to delivery for proper field functioning
Other features and benefits of the HT and HTM agitators include both standard and optional shaft designs and a variety of impeller and sealing options to satisfy a broad range of application requirements.
Source: National Oilwell Varco