Bell & Gossett Introduces The Circuit Sentry Flo-Setter
Bell & Gossett introduces a new energy-saving balancing valve that maintains the set flow rate within +/-5%, regardless of pressure fluctuation in the system.
Named the Circuit Sentry Flo-Setter, it features a new easy-to-set GPM dial that requires no adjustments once it is set, even if the system is changed.
The Circuit Sentry Flo-Setter valve is easy to install and maintains set flow rate even when installed next to a pipe bend or fitting. The easy-to-read gallons per minute scale on the lockable handle ensures that the flow setting is simple and user-friendly, while the integral P/T plugs allow verification of required differential pressure.
Other special features of the Circuit Sentry Flo-Setter:
- Requires no instruments, charts or wheels
- Saves pump energy and improves coil efficiency
- Lockable handle allows simple adjustment to design or required flow rate should specifications change
- Minimizes commissioning time due to automatic balancing of the system
- No minimum straight pipe lengths required before or after the valve
- Large open flow paths for clog-free operation
Source: Xylem Inc.