Bell & Gossett Introduces New Circulators
Bell & Gossett has introduced new 3-speed NRF wet rotor circulators for residential and light commercial heating systems.
The new Bell & Gossett circulators - models NRF-36 and NRF-45 - are equipped with 3-speed motors, which allow the pumps to cover a wide range of hydraulic capabilities.
Benefits of the 3-speed NRF circulator line include:
- Three-speed switch provides more performance flexibility
- Multiple hydraulic settings allow one NRF pump to replace several competitors' pumps, resulting in lower inventory levels
- High starting torque
- Unique Bell & Gossett DuraGlide(tm) Bearing System
- Heat resistant and non-metallic closed impeller design
- elf-cleaning particle shield
Source: Xylem Inc.