6DX Direct-Drive Plunger Pump Offers Greater Performance
CAT PUMPS announces another new direct-drive Plunger Pump for the portable cleaning industry. The high quality materials and unique design of the 6DX Series Pumps offer superior reliability and long life at a new low price.
The rugged eight-bolt manifold head, oversized high-strength connecting rods, concentric, solid ceramic plungers and forged, hardened crankshaft of the 6DX pumps provide considerably longer life and better overall performance than the competition. This compact direct-drive pump delivers an impressive 4.0 GPM at 3400 RPM up to 4000 PSI.
Many special features of the 6DX pump assure a high return-on-investment.
- CAT PUMPS specially formulated Hi-Pressure Seals are field proven to last long under high pressure and yield the greatest number of operating hours.
- CAT PUMPS concentrically ground, solid ceramic plungers are field-proven to provide extended seal life and better overall pump performance.
- CAT PUMPS special V-Packings that are reinforced with Male Adapaters offer greater endurance under high pressure.
- Built-in flange design permits easy, quick mounting to most gas engines increasing flexibility and compactness.
- Compact, modular Pressure Regulating Unloader with built-in bypass system is standard on each pump and offers pump protection and precise system pressure setting.
- Interchangeable, snap together 303 Stainless Steel inlet and discharge Valve Assemblies offer easy pump servicing and minimum parts inventories.
- Heavy-duty eight-bolt, reinforced Forged Brass Manifold Head offers exceptional strength and durability.
- Crankshaft supported by dual, heavy-duty ball bearings to assure greater bearing load and longer life.
- Fixed Chemical Injector directly mounts onto Pressure Regulating Unloader providing optional cleaning choices and a compact profile.
For more information on the 6DX Series or a catalog on the complete line of Pressure Washer Pumps and Accessories, contact CAT PUMPS.
Source: Cat Pumps Ltd.