2011 Chem Show
The 54th edition of the venerable CHEM SHOW will offer several new features as it celebrates its 96th year of serving the chemical process industries, November 1-3, 2011, at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
The Show will feature a targeted focus on such core processing topics as:
- Process Control and Automation
- Optimizing Process Efficiency
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
- Emerging Technologies
- Saving Energy
The 2011 Show will also feature enhancements of interest to buyers from all segments of the process industries including:
- A comprehensive conference program developed and coordinated by AIChE
- A Process Control & Automation Center
- Expanded Support from Leading Industry Associations and Trade Publications
- Special educational series for pump users presented by Texas A&M Turbomachinery Laboratory
Source: International Exposition Co.