Caprari introduces the new Energy range, a true “generational step” forwards.
The Energy range is part of the company philosophy dedicated to energy saving and environment care. Caprari design engineering complies with all the directives, regulations and standards governing the production of borehole pumps.
Research conducted by Caprari results in technical and technological solutions with a high impact thanks to advanced methods and new manufacturing processes. The products in the Energy series feature pioneering proprietary devices.
E6P and E8P
bearings protected against the entrance of sand with non-return sealing lipcoupling-motor coupling area protected against the entrance of solids.DEFENDER (Caprari International Patent): It protects the cast iron components from graphitization and passivates those in stainless steel, thereby guaranteeing long life and reliability against corrosion.Appropriately sized and fewer studs to facilitate disassembly and maintenance
- Top level efficiency ratings and performance
- Machines that conform to 2009/125/EC Directive (EcoDesign - ErP) and 547/2012 Regulation
- Very thick components and smooth surfaces (typical of casting technology): sturdiness, long-life and high-level reliability.
- Performance curves centered on the duty point with specific impeller trimming can be created
- Applications with up to 100 g/m3 of solids
Picture:Caprari Launches New Energy Borehole Pump Series