The Hydraulic Institute and Pump Systems Matter have announced the date of the Pump Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps webinar. The session will be held April 24, 2014 at 1:00pm EDT and will be led by Richard Rindy, Test Lab Manager with Weir Minerals North America. It will cover the scope of the recently published Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6–2011) Standard.
The one-hour-and-fifteen-minute webinar will also cover various aspects of the standard including:
The webinar session fee is $99.00 for non-HI members and $74.25 for HI members. Advance registration is required. All registered participants will receive a 20% discount code to use towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6–2011) standard in their registration confirmation email and 1 Professional Development Hour (PDH) credit upon completion of the session.
- Terms and definitions associated with the standard
- Guarantee point and duty points for pump acceptance tests
- Permissible amplitude of fluctuation of measurement uncertainty
- Performance test acceptance grades and tolerances
- Default test acceptance grades in appropriate situations
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to follow the prescribed testing procedures and
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to analyze the results from testing
Source: Hydraulic Institute