The Moyno Max-Flow Annihilator Grinder System is a custom engineered headworks debris handling system that protects downstream pumps, valves and process equipment in water treatment plants and their lift stations.
The cost-effective, low maintenance Moyno Max-Flow Annihilator Grinder System can be used in place of bar rakes and screens as well as drum screen grinders for enhanced performance.
The Max-Flow system contains two or more Annihilator grinders mounted side-by-side in a stainless steel retrieval frame in the headworks of a waste treatment system. They can be installed in an in-line or a staggered or offset design to accommodate a variety of channel widths.
The frame is engineered-to-order and pre-fabricated. It includes guide rails to permit the independent retrieval of each grinder for easy maintenance. Steel panels can also be inserted in place of a grinder to divert the flow to the remaining grinders during maintenance, eliminating the need for costly diversion or by-pass channels. Stainless steel or FRP control panels can be installed to control the operation of each grinder independently using manual or automated control systems.
Additional Moyno Max-Flow Annihilator Grinder System benefits include the following:
- Fewer maintenance issues than bar rakes, bar screens, and drum screens
- Lower maintenance costs
- Lower initial costs than competing technologies
- Lower energy usage since all grinders in the system don’t need to operate continuously
- Better performance in reducing the particle size of debris floating through the waste treatment system
- Better environmental choice since all processing of debris is done underground in the lift station
Picture: Moyno Max-Flow Annihilator Grinder System (Image: Moyno)