Chemineer, Inc. offers its high performance portable DT mixers engineered for handling applications in many markets, including chemical and petrochemical, polymers, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, water treatment, FGD/energy, biotechnology, agricultural processing, mineral processing and pulp and paper.
These high-quality mixers are fitted with industry standard NEMA motors and gearmotors from ¼ to 5 hp as well as commercially available seals for economic maintenance and increased process uptime.
Chemineer utilizes 60 years of mixer technology experience in order to offer maximum product performance benefits. The portable DT mixers offer a breadth of impellers, shaft lengths and diameters with flanged or chuck shaft couplings.
Chemineer DT Portable Mixers feature:
- Rugged cast aluminum housing
- High strength, low weight design
- Integral handle for ease of positioning
- Multi-directional clamp for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Optional mounts
- Cup plate mounting for increased stability
- Threaded bung mount for drum mixing with collapsible impeller that fits through opening
- Shaft attachment: chuck or flanged couplings, eliminating problematic grip springs found on competitive units
- All stainless housings and motors available for superior cleanliness and corrosion protection
Picture:Chemineer DT portable mixer (Image: Chemineer)