Pump Systems Matter has announced the date of the second Pump Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps webinar of the 2012 summer.
The session will be held on August 28, 2012 at 1:00pm EDT and will be led by Jim Swetye, Pentair Water. It will cover the scope of the recently published Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) Standard.
The 1-hour-and-fifteen-minute webinar will also cover various aspects of the standard including:
Advance registration is required. All registered participants will receive a 25% discount code to use towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) standard in their registration confirmation email and 1 PDH Credit upon completion of the webinar. Registration for the webinar is now available on the HI eStore.
- Terms and definitions associated with the standard
- Guarantee point and duty points for pump acceptance tests
- Permissible amplitude of fluctuation of measurement uncertainty
- Performance test acceptance grades and tolerances
- Default test acceptance grades in appropriate situations
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to follow the prescribed testing procedures and
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to analyze the results from testing
Source: Pump Systems Matter